Antisocial Club is currently looking for excellent players for full-time positions in our core raid roster. We require that you are able to play all specs associated with your class, and that you have a [b]minimum item level of 880[/b] or equivalent experience. We highly prefer players in the Pacific time zone, unless your work/life schedule enables very late night play.
We expect all of our raiders to be not only competitive and well-versed in their classes, but also have character of a certain caliber. We do not recruit trolls, those with overly-aggressive or -defensive personalities, racists, sexists, homophobes, transphobes, or generally mean people. You should believe yourself to be a nice person who despises cheating, exploiting, and botting. You should want to learn and grow as a person and a player at every opportunity. You should want to stand out in the WoW community as a respectable person who leads by example.
If you regularly have ranking parses without tunneling, without getting gibbed by mechanics, and you embody the values we desire in a guild member, we want to talk to you.
Requirements for raiding:
- A good attitude and patience.
- Exceptional raid awareness
- Able to use Mumble and have a working Mic.
- Listens and does what the raid leader asks of you without attitude. If you don't want to be part of a team, then we don't want you here. We work together, not against each other.
- Not afraid to communicate with the team, especially about CD usage.
- Able to take constructive criticism and/or advice from the raid leadership.
- Owning up to mistakes and not repeating them. If you get called out on a mistake, don't take it personal, just try to improve in the future.
- The ability to theorycraft/research your class and raid encounters independently. We do our homework and so should you! You should be as excited about progression raiding as we are.
- Respect your fellow teammates and guild reputation. If you have a problem, talk to one of the officers in the guild. We don't tolerate trolls or ninjas.
- Ability to focus for extended periods of time. We all commit to 4 hours a night raiding, and we want to make it count. Going AFK repeatedly is not respectful of other people's time. We are here to progress and rank.
- Stable internet connection
- Left previous guild on good terms. If not, a good reason will suffice :)
- You love to play this game, inside and outside of raiding.
If you think you can be a valuable member, but you're not one of the above classes/specs, we'd still love to hear from you. We use competition for raid spots to keep our veteran members on their toes. Apply here!